New Policy: During the colder months of the year between November and March, we only cover full DOA on shipments sent via West Jet Cargo or shipments sent via Fedex which are held for pickup at a major Fedex pickup location near your address. This ensures that coral will not spend too much time on delivery vehicles. In the rare case of losses/DOA, we will find a fair compromise.
We ensure that every piece will be floated and packed as carefully as possible. In the colder months, high quality heat packs will be used. In the rare event that a coral arrives DOA (dead on arrival), please send us a picture of the specimen within 2 hours of unboxing your order. Usually a cloudy or extra smelly bag is an indication that the coral is having a rough time.
• We currently do not accept any returns/exchanges. Shipping costs cannot be refunded.
• Livestock is not guaranteed when an incorrect address or contact phone number is provided. Please double check!
• In the case of a residential delivery, the package must be signed for on its 1st delivery attempt or picked up the same day it arrives.
• If the package is sent via airline to airline cargo, the package must be picked up within 2 hours of the flight’s landing time.
• We do not issue refunds; only frag replacements. If the same or similar frag is not available you will be issued store credit instead (not including the shipping cost)
• We are not responsible for any delays due to carrier and/or weather complications. In such cases there will be no guarantee on live arrival, however, we often replace orders in this case regardless.
• Proof of a dead coral must be provided. Cloudy bag, photo of skeletons, decaying tissues, etc.
• DOA replacements are shipped at buyer’s expense or can be added to a future order.